Serious pilots need a full-featured drone capable of maneuvering in tight spaces.
Protocol’s VideoDrone AP with Camera is a dynamic addition to an already impressive fleet. An on-board altitude sensor makes VideoDrone AP easy to fly with auto launch, hover, and land functionality. In addition to its unparalleled maneuverability and rugged crash-resistant technology, VideoDrone AP comes ready to fly with a built-in camera for aerial video and still photography. With its motion sensitive stabilizers, VideoDrone AP performs combination maneuvers such as crisp banked turns and 4-way 360° flips. The reliable 2.4 Gig transmitter provides clear wide area reception. It’s equipped with a 4GB memory card and a USB cord for easy, direct uploads.
• Maneuvers up/down, forward/backward, right/left, and side to side!
• Banked turns and 4-way 360° flips!
• Three selectable speeds
• Auto launch, hover, & land
• 6-axis motion-sensitive auto stabilizers
• 2.4 Gig remote
• Crash-resistant materials
• 4 GB memory included
• Video: records 40 minutes (640 x 480 pixels)
• Photo: stores 10,000 images (1280 x 960 pixels)
• Measures 6.1”W (includes blade guards)
• Recharges directly through provided USB cord
• Remote requires 4 ‘AA’ batteries (not included)
• Drone with Camera
• USB Cable Charger
• USB Transfer Cord
• Instruction Manual
• Spare Parts: Replacement Blades, Blade Guards, Screwdriver